We encourage all children to wear our simple and inexpensive school uniform.
School polo shirts, sweatshirts and jumpers can be ordered from Thomas Moore's in Exeter, just type Chulmleigh Primary into the search box to bring up the range of products. Please see our Administrator for a price list, or download one here.
- Navy blue school sweatshirt with logo
- Navy zip up fleece with school logo (optional)
- White blouse or white/navy polo shirt (generic or with logo)
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore dress or grey/black long or short trousers
- White socks or navy or grey tights
- Black leather or (leather effect) shoes
- In the summer, a blue and white checked dress is optional
- Reception children wear navy blue or black jogging bottoms and also need waterproof trousers and coats
- Year 6 Academy pupils wear ties and v-neck jumpers
Please ensure that your child wears appropriate shoes at school - fashion shoes, boots, high-heeled shoes, open toed sandals, plimsolls, trainers and furry boots are all unsuitable for school wear. Leggings under skirts are not permitted.
Jewellery. If ears are pierced one stud in each ear may be worn, but must be removed for physical education activities. No other jewellery is permitted.
All children (excluding Reception) should have a named PE bag with the following kit at school each day:
black shorts, white t-shirt or vest, and non-marking trainers. Black or blue joggers are optional.
Please ensure that all clothing and sports equipment is labelled clearly.