This provision is good
- Staff establish close relationships with children and know them well. Children settle quickly and feel secure as staff are enthusiastic, join in with their play and develop their imaginative ideas.
- Staff have a thorough knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures. This helps to keep children safe.
- Children engage in a wide range of experiences outside because staff provide interesting resources that motivate children to learn.
- Staff ensure planned activities build upon children's current skills and understanding, to provide suitable challenges that help them to make good progress.
- Children are able to make marks in different situations using a good variety of resources. This supports their literacy development well.
- Staff work closely as a team and with the host school, and provide sessions for children to move freely between play areas. This helps children to settle quickly when they move on to school.