Fire Safety Talk
Years 2 to 6 trundled off to Chulmleigh Primary School on Monday to listen to Devon and Somerset Fire Services talk about fire safety at home.
Chaz, from the fire service, explained to the children how easily fires can start. Often through faulty appliances, such as phone chargers, e-cigarette chargers, hair straighteners or candles and cigarettes, among many other objects used on a daily basis. Also, the importance of not only installing smoke alarms in your house, but testing them each week too!